Become a presenter
If a summit is scheduled in your area and you are already a Google Education expert, this is a great opportunity for you to showcase your talents, skills and services. In addition to our core team of Apps Events speakers we welcome others to submit session proposals for any
We need speakers to be passionate and knowledgeable but we have a range of sessions from ‘beginner’ to ‘techy’ so please submit your suggested session and we’ll get straight back to you. If it’s not right for us now we’ll give you some feedback as to what we are looking for to help you work on your current session and resubmit.
Speaking is a really great way to raise your profile in Google EDU and EdTech circles. On each event page you will see a link to submit a session proposal.
If your session is selected, you will receive:
- Waived registration fee to the entire Summit & activities ($300 value)
- Advertisement webpage for your bio, links, social networking ID's and session description/link.
- Recognition throughout the Google Apps in Education communities
- Experience presenting outside your local organization (especially good if you are on the Certified Trainer track).
- The AppsEvent Summit Speaker electronic badge to use on your website, blog, email signature.
- New!! Speakers who have presented three or more sessions are entitled to use the Featured Speaker badge.
Please complete the form below and we will get straight back to you to confirm if we can include your session.
If you would like to submit a commercial session, please contact Veronika at email@example.com or
+420 608 510 509 for sponsorship opportunities.